Petology's Oatmeal Honey Soothing Finishing Spray is a leave-in pet grooming conditioner. It is designed for superior coat management to ease brushing and combing. The formula is infused with colloidal oatmeal and honey extract to relieve irritation. Botanicals and vitamins lock in deep and long-lasting moisture. Your pet will smell fresh for days with the creamy vanilla and honey scent and pet odor eliminating properties.
All Petology formulas include the following:
- NaturShine: Petology's patent canine sebum substitute keeps the skin pH balanced, forms a protective barrier for healthier skin and provides brilliant shine for beautiful coats.
- Vitacon: A patented vitamin complex of A, B-12, D, E, Green Tea and Chamomile that provides outstanding benefits to pets' skin.
- PMC (Plant Moisturizing Complex): A natural, plant-derived compound that provides instant, deep hydration and generates a moisture reservoir that lasts for up to 72 hours.
- Spray on a wet or dry coat generously and evenly. Avoid contact with eyes and ears.
- Brush after application for best results.
- Do not rinse off.
*For optimal conditioning, use with Petology's Oatmeal Honey Soothing Shampoo and Petology's Oatmeal Honey Soothing Conditioner.
Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone/Trideceth-12/Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Honey Extract, Oatmeal and Honey Fragrance, Diheptyl Succinate and Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Vitamins A, B6, C, D, E, Aloe Gel, Abyssinian Oil, Panthenol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Plant Sterol Esters, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Safflower Oil, Almond Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
The Oatmeal Honey Smoothing Finishing Spray is the only product I use for combing out and after bath for my two Pomeranian babies. It untangles and softens the thick coarse coats into manageable soft fluffs. Years ago I found a bottle in the pet store. Now I order a gallon which last a long time. Would never use any other product because this works wonders where others fail. My Poms smell as special as they look. They always get complements!