Petology's Oatmeal Honey Soothing Shampoo is a natural and gentle pet grooming shampoo. Its sulfate-free formula includes ultra-fine colloidal oatmeal as an anti-irritant. These ingredients along with the honey extract are designed to relieve inflamed skin. It also helps to provide long-term moisturization. The Oatmeal Honey Soothing Shampoo is infused with an advanced blend of botanicals. They help deliver a creamy vanilla and honey scent that eliminates odors for days! Dilutes 16:1.
All Petology formulas include the following:
- NaturShine: Petology's patent canine sebum substitute keeps the skin pH balanced, forms a protective barrier for healthier skin and provides brilliant shine for beautiful coats.
- Vitacon: A patented vitamin complex of A, B-12, D, E, Green Tea and Chamomile that provides outstanding benefits to pets' skin.
- PMC (Plant Moisturizing Complex): A natural, plant-derived compound that provides instant, deep hydration and generates a moisture reservoir that lasts for up to 72 hours.
- Wet coat.
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo.
- Work into an elegant, rich foaming lather. Avoid contact with eyes and ears.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
*For best results always follow with Petology Oatmeal Honey Conditioner.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Polyquaternium 7, Colloidal Oatmeal, Honey Extract, Oatmeal and Honey Fragrance, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Vitamins A, B6, C, D, E, Aloe Gel, Abyssinian Oil, Plant Sterol Esters, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Safflower Oil, Almond Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
I like the smell and
I like the smell and ingredients in these products. The best part is they are gentle on my dogs skin.
Using the Honey Oatmeal Shampoo since my groomer recommended the product. Makes the dogs' coats soft and luxurious and smells delicious!
SIMPLY THE BEST!
I’ve been using this product for many, many years. I works great, smells GREAT, and I love that the ingredients are clean, especially when you compare it to the long list of chemicals in other pet care products. Thank you for this amazing product!