The Coat Handler's All-Purpose Coat Conditioner is great for all dog breeds and coats! It revitalizes hair and skin from the inside out. This special small batch of pet grooming conditioner does it all. It helps remoisturize, release undercoat, loosen tangles and eliminate static. Use it as a leave-in or rinse-out conditioner.
- Will not wash off flea and tick topical treatment if used per manufacturer's directions
- 100% Biodegradable
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Dilute 15 parts water to 1 part conditioner.
- Wet down pet thoroughly.
- Apply diluted conditioner.
- Start massaging into the skin and coat. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Allow conditioner to remain on the pet for a few minutes for best results.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Towel and blow dry.
*Safe for frequent, external use on pets 8 weeks of age and older.
Coconut/Palm Conditioner, Panthenol, Benzoin Tree Gum Preservative, Water, Color, Almond Fragrance
Keep out of reach of children and pets to prevent unintended consumption.
Learn more about The Coat Handler's All Purpose Dog Conditioner through the SDS Sheet.
About The Coat Handler
For over 30 years, professional pet stylists, show breeders and pet parents have trusted The Coat Handler's system of products for their diverse grooming demands. Give hair a fresh start by deeply cleaning, purifying, conditioning and deodorizing with our tried and true small batch formulas. Every batch is handcrafted and hand-inspected for salon quality and performance in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.